A high-quality early learning program can have a big impact on the academic and social development of a child.
Join our team to lift up families and prepare kids for success in school and in life. We offer flexible work hours at many of our centers and free on-the-job training to get you started.
Find out more about early learning jobs in:
- Instruction (teacher, teacher assistant, center support aide)
- Administration (center director, center operations, area coordinator)
- Program Center Cook (Grays Harbor)
- Transportation (bus driver)
- Maintenance and Repair Technician
Early Learning Salary Plan, Represented Staff
Memorandum of Understanding: COVID-19 Wages and Benefits
Memorandum of Understanding: Federation of Head Start Employees 2020 Negotiations
Memorandum of Understanding: Impacts of changes to workplace regarding COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccine mandate
Agreement Between the Federation of Head Start Employees and Capital Region Education Service District 113