Head Start Centers
The Sound to Harbor Early Learning Programs Head Start centers will be closed through May 4, to align with the governor’s “Stay Home, Stay Health” order. This closure may be extended.
Head Start services will continue with home delivery of lunch for children and educational packets. Teaching staff will connect with families to follow up on the educational packets and to check in on family service and health needs.
If you have questions, please contact your center director. If there is no reply, please contact Daniella at 360-464-6830.
The following centers are closed, but are providing modified services. Please contact the center for more information:
- Child Care Action Council Early Learning Center at Family Partnership Center (Beth Schilling)
- Child Care Action Council Early Learning Center at Shelton (Beth Schilling)
- Learning to Grow (Stephanie Smith)
- Leaps and Bounds (Brenda Engelhart)
- Rochester Roots (April Root)
- Squaxin Island Child Development Center (Sabrina Green)